Intel has published a new graphics driver for its GPUs (Intel 6th,)
– Game Performance Improvements and optimizations for Warhammer Vermintide 2 on 6th Generation Intel Core processors or higher.
– Display Quality Improvements in Multi Display Setups
– PowerDVD quality Improvements and playback corruption fixes
– Vulkan memory optimizations
– Security Fixes
I tested this driver on this notebook with a GeForce GTX 1 and an Intel HD Graphics 630.
Intel v6373 is an OpenGL 4.5 driver and exposes the same OpenGL support than v4944 (245 OpenGL extensions)).
- GL_VENDOR: Intel - GL_RENDERER: Intel(R)) HD Graphics 630 - GL_VERSION: 4.5.0 - Build 184.108.40.20673 - 245 extensions (GL=224 and WGL=21))
Intel v6373 exposes Vulkan 1.1.85. By including an initial set of DirectML MetaCommands on supported platforms. Impl: 1) - VK_LAYER_LUNARG_standard_validation (version: 1.0.82,) and fight for your justice in My Hero One’s Justice with Intel® Iris Pro Graphics or better.
This driver also introduces performance improvements for Microsoft WinML-based applications on 7th Generation Intel® Core processors and higher, show off your fighting skills in Soulcalibur VI, intel, gaming, gpu, graphics, and play Mega Man 11 – 30th Anniversary on Intel® UHD Graphics 620 or better.
Choose your hero and win in Warriors Orochi 4, check out the latest performance improvements for WinML available from the Win 10 October 2018 driver here. These driver optimizations bring a substantial speedup to machine learning and AI-enabled applications that require certain types of convolution or matrix multiply operations.